Are you ready? For the brand new season of Global Village in Dubai. Global village is Dubai’s leading family destination because it is here that besides shopping, this place is best for enjoying a multicultural experience. This place will not only entertain you but will also add some value to your knowledge as it is the perfect example of multiculturalism. And in its latest season which was inaugurated on 26th October, has numerous additions as well as enhancements, which includes a coffee shop with the lake view; a new iconic structure; and modified walkways. Let’s have a look on some insights of the latest edition of the Global Village.
- This 26th Edition will be showcasing 26 country pavilions with more than 80 distinct cultures from across the globe.
- Along with genuine and classic products as well as with unique and priceless gems from around the world, these pavilions are an indispensable pillars in the success of the Global Village. This immense popularity is magnetising and captivating millions every season.
- In this brand new season, both mainstay and new boutiques will unite for more unforgettable and remarkable multicultural adventures. You can imagine it how beautiful and marvellous it will be to have more than 80 cultures at one place.
- The addition of the brand new Iraq Pavilion will contribute some new excitement to the Global Village shopping experience this season. Each Season, artisans, entrepreneurs and artists from all corners of the world arrive in Global Village to offer authentic experiences and to bring their culture, creativity, and heritage to Dubai. Guests delight in the exceptional concepts and unusual products which make for a really unique shopping experience.
Also read: DUBAI HAS SOME DELECTABLE CUISINES FOR OFFERING TO NON-VEG LOVERS
- Global Village is going to be operative from 4pm to 12am, Saturday to Wednesday and from 4pm to 1am, on Thursdays and Fridays. Mondays are especially reserved for ladies and for families, exceptions are official public holidays.
- The cultures from the countries like UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Afghanistan, Africa, Americas, China, Egypt, Europe, India, Iran, Iraq, Japan, South Korea, Lebanon, Morocco, Pakistan, Palestine, Syria, Thailand, Turkey, Yemen, and Russia will be epitomised in the Global Village. The Al Sana’a and Khalifa Foundation pavilions are also returning with local entrepreneurs who will be taking benefit of the Global Village platform to progress their business and allow Global Village’s globetrotter to be among the first to discover hot new products!
- Globally celebrated dance show “Burn The Floor” will also make its zonal debut in the course of Global Village’s 26th season, with a regular slot in the crowd pleaser’s main stage.
- It might be hard to believe but there will be approximately 40,000 shows organized in this 26th edition.
- Avenue entertainment is back in season also as are the “Dotto trains” that bring guests to and from the parking zones.
- Foodies can even look forward to be amused by some unique food ideas and concepts, wonderful live entertainment, where they can also spendthrift for an amazing shopping experience. To tell you that, the Global Village was also awarded in its 25th season by breaking 25 Guinness World Records.
- The astounding floating market at the village becomes even more absorbing with it’s fire fountain show.
- For better convenience visitors can download the Global Village app, where they can easily look for different types of products and can get easy directions to the correct shops through its exceptional and award-winning navigational facility. Making everything even more seamless and accessible for visitors.
Read more: The Cost of Apartments in Dubai for Sale May Surprise You