Dubai Expo never leaves any chance to amaze the world. Lately, the world’s fastest and most expensive ambulance responder was unveiled at Expo 2020 Dubai.
The Dubai Corporation for Ambulance Services (DCAS) informed that the responder is built on the Dubai-based company W Motors’ Lykan HyperSport supercar and costs more than 13 million Dirham. CEO of the DCAS, Khalifa bin Darrai, said:
“Dubai has become synonymous with everything unique and the first in the world. The launch of ‘HyperSport Responder’ reflects Dubai’s unique position as one of the leading cities in the world in the field of innovation. The car’s speed and capabilities can significantly reduce response time during emergencies and ensure timely intervention.”
What makes the fastest ambulance so special?
Also read: Have A Look At World’s Deepest Swimming Pool; Apartments And Restaurants Are Inside The Pool
- Lykan HyperSport cars are only seven in number in the world.
- Equipped with a twin turbocharged 780 hp Porsche engine, this blazing fast responder accelerates from 0 to 100 kmph in 2.8 seconds and touches a top speed of 400 kmph.
- Dubai is known for its opulence, this ambulance responder is no exception too. Studded with 440 diamonds in the front LED headlights, a gold-plated ambient roof and the leather upholstery stitched with the gold makes this car a symbol of splendour.
- The Responder is crafted with a hand-made carbon-fibre body and there is no dearth of futuristic features in the car, some of them are the world’s first 3D hologram holographic mid-air display with interactive motion control, a satellite navigation and a system that connects to the internet.
- The exterior of this Lykan HyperSport car exhibits the slogan “Dubai, the world’s best city to live in”. It also features “DubaiDestinations” written on its exterior which is an initiative recently started by the Dubai Media Council to fall spotlight on the unique experiences and activities in Emirates.
The top-notch supercar which is now acting as an attraction for visitors at Expo 2020 Dubai, made its maiden appearance in Hollywood’s world blockbuster, Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham starrer Fast & Furious 7. The most unique ambulance responder is a valuable addition to the DCAS fleet of 331 vehicles.
Read more: DUBAI EXPO 2020 HOSTS MAIDEN MIDDLE-EAST VEGAN FOOD FESTIVAL, HERE’S WHAT YOU SHOULD TRY